Check out the shows page to see if I’ll be playing in your neighbourhood. If I’m not, invite me to play at your house on one of my days off. Wouldn’t that be fun?
It’s been a busy & fruitful summer. I’ve been playing hither & thither and some other places in between. Here are a couple videos from a show I did in T.O. at the Painted Lady. Moiself playing “Hurricane”: Listen Here
Heck, why not? May as well try my cover of Tom Waits’ “Picture in a Frame” too: Listen Here
Tomorrow I head into the studio to bang out some new tracks. Stay tuned for the next album!
Oh oui. C’est fun. Lots of great music, lots of standing & lots of expensive & delicious beers. Lucky for me, the Ottawa Bluesfest knows how sensitive I am & in order to keep my skin temperature at the optimum for proper moisture retention, they offered me one of the few air-conditioned showcases.
(None of this is true except for the showcase part)
Come see me in the
Eaton Court at the Rideau Centre,
Saturday, July 6th at 12 noon.
Thanks for the great press in support of this showcase. Check them out!
Last week I played some shows in Ottawa & Toronto with my good pal from NS, Laura Merrimen. Thanks to everyone for coming out.
This week, I’m reunited with another pal from NS. Ryan Cook is back in town with his dog, Banjo.We’re doing a couple shows together in the Valley
- Friday, June 28 @ O’Reilly’s in Perth, ON, 8pm
- Saturday, June 29 @ the Calabogie Country Music Festival in Calabogie, ON, 12 noon (backing Ryan)
- Saturday, June 29 @ the Barn in Clydesville, Clydesville, ON – 8pm, email for info
- Sunday, June 30 @ the Ashton Brew Pub in Ashton, ON – 2-5pm – final open mic of the season
- Monday, July 1st @ Gemmill Park in Almonte, ON – 4:45pm – Canada Day Festivities
Awesome music. Awesome art. Great cause. What’s your excuse?